Thursday, July 14, 2011

FroyoB Hercules V3 - First BETA Release

Hello Everyone.

This is the first BETA release of V3.

This version is very stable, but because until now I was the only tester, I  publish it as BETA.

This ROM is based on tiad8 new rom - thanks tiad8.
I hope this one would give all devices WIFI.


changes:
changed back to old fonts!!!
add new launcher - Helauncher.
add new market.
changed phone - thanks to cytown from XDA.
changed theme.
Added Matrix livewallpaper.
some bug-fixing...

8 comments:

  1. Sounds great ^_^

    Downloading now - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm that wifi works on Rhod400. Just went through initial setup and all went well. the new market will take some getting used to. Just restarted and am going to load it down with my favorite apps and see how it goes. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. # very fast

    # wifi works

    # market FC after opening

    DIAM 100

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having problems installing apps through Titanium Backup. Using "Restore Missing Apps with Data" it installs 3 or 4 then reboots to boot animation. This time it just rebooted back to WM. Got back to the lock screen and wouldn't open. Rebooted itself :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe it because it entirely different build.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thought about that as well that's why I only restored the apps and not the system settings. I finally got it going but am having a lot of reboots. Also installed using kernel 1337 which allows rhodiums to use the 3.5mm jack. Will run it for a while and see if it settles down. If not will try reinstalling and restoring just the apps and not the data. Important to me to have my 3.5mm jack available :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have you solved the camcorder freezing problem?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm using raph100 and diam100 and both of them shot video and play it with no problem.

    ReplyDelete